8.01.2012

Dear Boys


Dear Doctor,

You had a girlfriend, too? You boys have got to come up with a better way of communicating these things to me.

Frustratedly yours,
Scarlet



Dear US Olympians (guys and girls),

You guys are amazing! Keep it up!

Cheering you on,
A Fan



Dear Attractive Male US Olympians,

You guys are attractive. You can keep that up, too:)

Yours,
Niamh



My dearest Spaniard,

You could make some effort here. I know I don't have a Facebook, but you know who my friends are. I told them to give you my number if you asked.....so you should ask. And then move closer so that I can actually talk to you in person.

Lovelovelove,
La Senorita



My Stripling Warrior,

You can walk into my life any day now....

All my love and then some,
Your Virtuous Woman




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...