8.22.2012

Dear Boys,

Dear School,

We are at Day 6 of classes, and I'm already feeling completely overwhelmed by the work and exhausted from minimal hours of sleep. Give me my life back!

Falling asleep as we speak,
Niamh



Dear 12,

You are handsome, well-dressed, self-centered, arrogant, and you have a potty mouth!
I am o-ficially uninterested.
Feel free to continue being like this, because I would hate to fall for you again.

Thank you much,
Not Katniss

P.S. Okay, so you're not actually that bad. I just don't want to like you. Nothing good can possibly come from it!



Dear Fingers,

You are...I don't know. But tonight was sweet. Thank you.

Lurve,
Niamh




Dear B-Face,

You're really nice and all.....but you have this tendency of ruining, like, EVERYTHING. Go away, will you?

Respectfully yours,
Niamh



Dear Duck,

Argh! You're so confusing and frustrating! I thought you had a girlfriend, but now I'm not sure, except for I sort of am, and you were making those faces, and.....blech. You should talk to me.

Love,
Turtle



Dear D,

You're going to LOVE your birthday present! As long as you don't get in a huge fight with your current crush, that is. Doing that would totally ruin the present, and make life really awkward...especially since because I'm so proud of it, I'd give it to you anyway.

Like,
The BFF



Dear Grasshopper,

You are WAY too young.

Sorry darlin',
The One Who Giggles




Dear Doctor,

You are too sweet. Stop it.

Love,
Scarlet



Dear Milo,

That was awkward...well, at least it should have been awkward. Now I'm just confused.

Love,
Your Bestest Friend



Dear Peewee,

How many times are we going to have to go through our awkward cycle for you to realize that we do not work???

Getting desperate,
Niamh



Dear Baker,

We've been through this already. And don't you dare listen to a thing my friends say!

Love,
Niamh



Dear Spaniard,

Things are going to be awkward next time we see each other, aren't they?

Lovelovelove,
La Senorita




1 comment:

  1. i feel you about the whole school thing :( i start my senior year of college tomorrow and am just sooo ready to be done!
    p.s. i'm your newest follower :)

    xo brie
    www.sophistifunkblog.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...