8.29.2012

Dear Boys,

Dear Duck,

You finally talked to me!
I've decided to assume that you do not have a girlfriend, which makes your behavior entirely acceptable.

Love,
Turtle



Dear D,

Don't be mad! I take the blame! And stop asking stupid questions!

Like,
The BFF




Dear Louis,

I've gotten warnings about you from two people now...but to be honest, I'm willing to take a chance. So ask me on a date?

Love,
Niamh



Dear Wolfie,

You need to be in my classes! Switch! NOW!
Or at least come and talk to me...I love your voice...German accents are very attractive!

Love,
The American



My dearest Spaniard,

I think you need to come visit so that I can keep loving you. Long distance sans communication makes it hard...

Lovelovelove,
La Senorita



My Stripling Warrior,

I'm working and working and working to be good for you! But I know you're doing the same...I'm going to be lucky to have you.

All my love and then some,
Your Virtuous Woman {in training}







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...