8.20.2012

Because I Looked Amazing

...in person. I'm just the least photogenic person in existence. And I can't pose. There were waaay more pictures...but they were pretty awful.
But if you saw me in person, you'd be like "She looks great!" At least, that's what I was thinking.

Excuse the bare feet. 

//necklace: vintage//shirt: target//skirt: made by me//
belt: hand-me-down//shoes: wet seal//

This red skirt is seriously my favorite thing, like, ever. I would totally wear it every day if that were socially acceptable....

Happy Monday!



4 comments:

  1. Yep you look cool:) camera shy? the feelings mutual:) but I think someday I will get over it(but today is not that day:)
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a really cute skirt! I can't ever find pencil skirts to actually fit me, but I lust over them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute! Loving this look! Xo
    megthecoolgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey you, send me a picture so I can use it for the handout on Sunday!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...