8.26.2012

CHANGE

I promise I'm working on the Liebster Award post - but I'm having trouble coming up with new questions for the bloggers I award it to! I'll have it soon {tomorrow if school isn't too crazy}, but for now...

via

So I had this dumb thought the other day:

"I do like change....so long as it doesn't put me out of my comfort zone."

Um, hello - what is change if it's not getting out of your comfort zone?

I've realized that all of the things that I'm not liking about this school year so far are all things that I can change - even if all I can do is change how I feel about them. I need to learn to want to change more than I want to stay in my comfort zone by staying the same.

It's so easy to say that....it's the doing that's going to be a problem. But just watch me!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...