10.07.2012

This Weekend, I'm Watching...


You know, when it rains, it pours. It never fails, even if the pouring is just going on inside my own head. That's kind of how this week has been, but then this comes along:





And suddenly, everything's okay again.

Anyone else watching General Conference? What's your favorite part so far? Elise has come up with some way cute printables for some of the talks already - here and here. Check them out!




P.S. I will be coming back later for that post on my October goals that I talked about forever ago...actually, it was only on Monday, but it's just been that kind of week.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for sharing my printables, girl!! Did you just totally love conference? I'm sad that it is over.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...