11.07.2012

Dear Boys,

Dear Train,

I totally wasn't kidding about that date.
Unless you start lecturing me about Duck again. Then I'll take it back.
Try me.

Philio,
Niamh



Dear Duck,

It's been a really long month. And there's still a couple of weeks to go!

Love,
Turtle



My dearest Spaniard,

Is it kinda funny that you've been replaced by someone that's actually a Spaniard?

See you sometime,
La Senorita



Dear Ewok,

It's nice to know that you care enough to throw my music stand into the audience if I ever get gauges.
Thankfully, we'll never have to go through that, but it was a very sweet thought.

Love you too,
Meep



Dear 12,

Oh, my gooseness. I'm not even gonna lie, I was staring at you playing the piano during the entire Jazz Show. If we ever got married, I would make you play piano for me all.the.time.

Love,
Rethinking my Katniss status



Dear Doctor,

I was getting my hopes up, just a little, and then you went and brought your girlfriend to church. What is she still doing in California???

Meh,
Scarlet



My dearest Stripling Warrior,

I haven't been thinking about you nearly enough lately. I'll get on that, and keep working on being ready for you!

All my love and then some,
Your Virtuous Woman ... in training


P.S. I'm grateful for
+ friends who really get me
+ boys to write to :)
+ ice cold water and rolled down windows


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...