7.20.2012

High 5 for Friday... {YUM} Edition!

This time around, it's all about food. There's been so much of it this week, and it's all been so good!


#1) I woke up early the other day to make...chocolate chip pancakes! A girl's got to indulge every once in a while!

#2) Cheap kiwis make me happy - cause then we get tons! How do you eat your kiwis? I eat them with a spoon, like you would eat a cantaloupe. Is that weird?

#3) SALSA! Wimpy not-so-spicy-cause-I-can't-handle-that salsa, but still salsa. 

#4) Fresh pasta salad - the only thing that could have made it better would have been tomatoes. Too bad the tommy-toes in the garden are still puny...they're getting there!

#5) Strawberries....yum. I'll put whatever fruit we have on an English muffin!

It's all so stinkin' GOOD!





P.S. Is this not the cutest ipad case EVER?

via
You could win one! Check out the giveaway at Adventures in Dressmaking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...