4.02.2012

On Technology...

     To err is human, but to really foul things up you need a computer.
      PAUL EHRLICH


     I feel so tech savvy! I've created a blog, made a Youtube account and uploaded a video, scan several papers, and downloaded two audio editing softwares - all within a week!


{cue generous applause}


      Yes, yes, I know, that's quite impressive - for me, anyway. Now I just have to learn how to type properly. Can you believe that I took three years of typing back in elementary school and I still have to stare at the keyboard as I type? Most other kids in my class finished the whole typing program we were using, but I got to, like, level 5 and then when we had to start all over again the next year I would still only get to level 5, and the same thing for the next year. Fortunately, I've gotten pretty good at my eyes-glued-to-the-keyboard typing. I only make mistakes about every three words now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...