4.03.2012

Lookee!

      I really love all of the awesome DIY clothing tutorials that are out in blogland right now. People are so creative! Whenever I see one that I love, I put it on my to do list. Unfortunately, I have issues with following directions (or something like that) and my projects never turn out quite the way I want them to. But not this time! I was looking through my pile of failed DIY clothing items and scraps from knit shirts, and I found the top half of a teal knit t-shirt I had used to make a few of these bracelets from V and Co. (which actually turned out all right). I wanted to get rid of it, so I went on Pinterest and searched for t-shirt scarves. I found one that I liked (tutorial here) , and in less than five minutes (seriously!) I had a super-cute new fringed scarf!


The original:



Mine:
Note to self:
learn how to take non-blurry pictures



     Hopefully this signals a new start for me in DIY projects, filled with many successes that I'll actually wear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...