4.02.2012

And So It Begins....

         So many fail because they don't get started - they don't go. They don't overcome inertia. They don't begin.
        W. CLEMENT STONE

      I've been avoiding writing this post......the first one is always so awkward! It's like writing the first letter to a new pen pal - you're supposed to make a great first impression and be funny and witty and engaging, but what do you say? I've started now, though, so I've made my first step towards success!

      Well, welcome to my bog! I'll be posting things that make me smile - quotes, pictures, food, maybe even the occasional outfit post if I really like what I'm wearing. This blog is meant to be uplifting and positive for me and for anyone else who happens upon it. And so, on that happy note.....let the blog begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...