4.02.2012

A Bump in the Road

     Happiness does not depend on what happens outside of you, but on what happens inside of you.
      HAROLD B. LEE


      The hard part is deciding to have happy stuff inside of you. Wednesday was insane, and Thursday was awful....but really it was all inside my head. Annoying when that happens. Lesson learned (or, if not learned, lesson taught): Most of the things I go crazy over are (1) all in my head, or (2) going to turn out just fine. I didn't get to study for a test, and I was freaking out about it....and I got every question right. I was freaking out about a research paper I had to finish so I could meet with a teacher about it....and the meeting got cancelled. And so on....



via

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...