8.04.2013

These PANTS.


This picture, taken two seconds before driving off, does not in any way do these pants justice. But right now I'm pretty comfortable in my yoga pants and t-shirt, and getting dressed to retake pictures isn't very high on my list of priorities. I'll showcase these pants in another post someday...but for now this will have to do.

I'm headed off to camp at the beach tomorrow! Luxury camping...with cabins and real bathrooms and cooks...the works. It's only three days, but I'm going to love every second. To be honest, my favorite part is the fact that I get to wear sweaters every day. I'm sick of this summer weather - give me autumn already!


****Don't forget to enter the FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!****

Linking up with Sunday Style


3 comments:

  1. Ahh, what I wouldn't give to have those pants!! So pretty indeed :) Where'd you get them?

    Visiting from Plane Pretty linkup. By the way, I've updated my blog with a new post. I'd love for you to swing by :) www.fashchronicles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. JCPenney on super sale! Thanks for dropping by :)

      Delete
  2. love those floral pants and the red sandals! super cute look!

    kelseybang.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...