8.13.2013

ABC

Addictions// see this post

Bed Size// XL twin. I used to have a queen, but it had to go. [sad face]

Chore you hate// I actually really like cleaning...I guess my least favorite chore would be scrubbing the floor. It hurts my knees!

This picture's image number was my birth year. So I figured that was a sign, and I should use it for this post.
Dogs or cats// Dogs scare me to death and I'm ridiculously allergic to cats. But every once in a while, I find a dog I can fall in love with, so I'll go with dogs.

Essential start of your day// Food. Oh, and prayer. But mainly food.

Favorite color// I rotate between various happy colors, but I always come back to blue. Orange is a close second, though.

Gold or silver// Gold, definitely.

Height// Between 5'6'' and 5'7''. It depends on the day.

Instruments you play// Piano, Clarinet, and Organ. I kinda sing sometimes. And I can play a mad "Hot Cross Buns" on the trumpet.

Jam flavor// Pomegranate. Hands down.

Kids// Currently, none. One day, lots. I'm hoping for 8 right now. We'll see how much that changes after the first few...

Live// Sunny California! Valley girl through and through.

Monopoly piece//The top hat. I have a special place in my heart for top hats.

Nickname// I don't really have one...not much you can do with "Niamh".

Overnight hospital stays// None as of yet, thank goodness.

Pet peeve// Hyper-sensitivity in people. Like, when they get offended over anything and everything. I'm finding myself having a very low tolerance for that lately. Oh, and when people don't use their blinkers.

Quote from a movie// "Sometimes all you need is twenty seconds of insane courage. Just literally twenty seconds of just embarrassing bravery and I promise you, something great will come of it." (We Bought a Zoo)

Right- or left-handed// I'm a rightie.

Siblings// Five, all younger - two girls (twinsies, the lucky ducks!) and three boys.

Time you wake up// It really depends on how much schoolwork I need to get done that morning. My alarn is usually set for 3:20 am during the school year, but it's not uncommon for me to sleep in until 6:00 am or later. It's pretty bad. During the summer, I'll generally be up by 8 at the latest.

Underwear// Honestly, whatever's cheap.

Vegetables you dislike// Peas. Yuck.

What makes you late// Sleeping. I do far too much of it. And having nothing to wear. #firstworldproblems

X-rays you've had// Plenty on my teeth. When I was in first grade I had to get x-rays on my stomach. I don't remember why. I think there was a rash involved, but that doesn't really seem to connect. I had an MRI on my knee once, too.

Zoo animal//If they had hedgehogs at the zoo, that'd be it. Since they don't (not at my zoo, anyway), I'll go with the fennec fox!




P.S. Inspiration for this post here

                                 ****Don't forget to enter the FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...