8.09.2013

That One Time I Actually Cooked the Dinners I Pinned

Actually, it was a few times. We usually don't stray far off the beaten path in terms of what we cook for dinner, so when I got put in charge of the menu for two weeks, I made sure to include some variety, courtesy of my Pinterest boards. Here are the four I remembered to take pictures of...


TILAPIA AND ASPARAGUS.
So maybe this one isn't actually from Pinterest, but isn't it pretty? This was my first time cooking fish, so we made it nice and simple, just adding lemon pepper and Old Bay spice, with a lemon to squeeze on top. The asparagus just has olive oil, lemon pepper, and cheddar/jack cheese. 


SPRING ROLLS.
This was a bit of a fail {as in,70% wouldn't mind never having it again}...but hey, at least it looks pretty!


WHITE PIZZA GRILLED CHEESE.
Holy cannoli, this was amazing. Next time, I'll be putting less cheese, because it got to be a bit much, but still - oh, cheesy goodness, it was delicious. 



CHEESY GARLIC BREAD STICKS.
Again with the cheese...and it was just as good. As long as you ignore the calorie intake , you can never have enough.
recipe here

Have any of you had any recent Pinterest cooking successes {or fails. Because fails are always fun.}?
Or, better yet, any to-die-for recipes to share???

Here's to a fabulous weekend!

****Don't forget to enter the FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!****

1 comment:

  1. thats so awesome you made some items from pintrest! i want to try those breadsticks!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...