8.12.2013

Addicted Lately

This is a picture of me at the beach from last week. It has nothing to do with the post, but aren't we cute?
PINTEREST.
My boards were rapidly growing for a few weeks...and then they were rapidly shrinking....and now I'm going crazy again. 
Two reasons for the shrinking:
1 // When I'm in a pinning frenzy, I pin a lot of stuff that I'm not actually as 
crazy about the next day as I am in the moment.  
You Don't Own on Your Blog. Now I'm paranoid. And concerned with doing the right thing,
but mainly paranoid.So I'm going through my Pinterest boards making sure everything is linked
to the original source, and I'm obeying their copyright laws...and I did that before I changed all the
pictures on my blog because it seemed less overwhelming. But now that I actually think about it, I
only have 150-ish posts, but hundreds of pins...so I don't know where that reasoning came from. I
guess I'll start with the blog before I do any more pins...silly me.

COUNTRY.
Looove it. 'Nuff said.

READING.
I've had to start reading for school rather than my own entertainment, but that's better than nothing.

SLEEPING.
I do it too much. I don't do it enough. It's really becoming an issue.
For example: The other day, I needed to read a chapter in my history text book. So I sat down at 8:00 pm and read a page...and woke up at 10:00 pm. I really had to read that chapter, so I woke up way early the next morning. I sat down at about 4:20 am and read a page...and woke up at 6:15 am. I never did read that chapter.

CHAMBRAY.
Fool-proof for any occasion

SLEGGINGS.
They're not jeans, because they're too stretchy. They're not leggings, because the material is too substantial. They're not jeggings, because they don't resemble jeans at all, in appearance or texture. They're kind of just really stretchy slacks....so I dub them sleggings. And I love them.

DOCTOR WHO.
I'm new to this, but I'm thoroughly obsessed. Not to mention extremely upset that Christopher Eccleston only got one season.

Anyone else "suffering" from any rather pleasant addictions?

****Don't forget to enter the FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...