8.07.2013

Dear Boys,

Dear D,

I can't really stand you at all.

Ugh,
The BFF



to the gentleman in the blue,

you're way too cool of a guy to end up with someone who's going to mess you up as much as she will.

sincerely,
the girl in the gray



Dear Louis,

It's kind of annoying how I always go back to thinking that you're a pretty swell guy. But I mean ... you really are. It surprises me every time.

Love,
Niamh



Dear Line-back,

I don't think you know how much some of the things you do mean to me - but they mean a lot. You're pretty cool.

Love,
Stolen



Dear Taken,

It's not really fair how you're so incredibly attractive and good at everything and nice...and off-limits. And to top it all off, I actually think that you and your girlfriend are a really cute couple.

Love,
Her



Dear Muskateer,

You were the best - thank you for going along with all of the cute stuff.

Love,
Niamh



Dear Rooster,

Oy. The cockiness - it drives me insane!

Quit it, punk.
Niamh



My dearest Stripling Warrior,

I'm thankful for the girls in your life that are encouraging you to keep worthy. Don't worry, I have guys that are doing the same.

All my love and then some,
Your Virtuous Woman...in training

****Don't forget to enter the FIRMOO GIVEAWAY!****

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...