3.13.2013

Dear Boys,

Dear NM,

Yeah, I am beautiful. Punk. Say it to my face.

Yours,
JK



Dear Tech-y,

Golly, you're awkward.
Also, I can talk to whatever guy I want. Back off.

Lurve,
Independent



Dear Ewok,

I got a hug! I got a hug!

Love you too,
Meep



Dear Peewee,

I will find an excuse every single time you want me to have lunch with you. We are NOT starting that up again. But out of the three of you, you are my favorite.

Yours,
Niamh



Dear Wanna-Be-Hipster,

Let's all stop for a second and remember that age is just a number...

Love,
Her



Dear Dough-boi,

I love how you don't mind us being total freaks. And what's more - you join in! I like you, kid.

Love,
Niamh



Dear Deere,

Your dad is setting us up. This is SO going to happen. I seriously can't wait until summer!

Love,
Doe



Dear Duck,

Is it bad that every time I talk to you, I am VERY strongly tempted to tell you all about my flirtations with guys here? I'm torn between doing that, and telling you that I actually kinda maybe miss you a little bit. Not sure which would be worse...

Love,
Turtle



Dear Dr. Octopus,

This whole situation just makes me laugh. I'm super excited to actually officially meet you!

Love ya already,
Blondie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...