2.27.2013

Dear Boys,

Dear Duck,

This was supposed to be my "Happy-Birthday-to-you-and-goodbye-I'm-not-going-to-think-about-you-ever-again-and-you-have-officially-graduated-from-dear-boys" letter...but things kinda changed, didn't they?
And I'm not sure how I feel about that now. Ecstatic and ticked. Happy and nervous. Bipolar, to sum it up.

So...yeah. Happy Birthday!
Turtle



Dear Tech-y,

I might strangle you one of these days.
Figuratively, of course.
Keep your distance.

Lurve,
Independent



Dear Ewok,

I still haven't decided if being productive is worth missing out on you...

Love you too,
Meep



Dear Peewee,

Hm. Curiouser and curiouser. Still, better than last time.

Yours,
Niamh



Dear Dough-boi,

Way to break our perfect record... At least it was fun! #lonelyparameciumproblems

Love,
Niamh



Dear Michelangelo,

So guess how I'll be doing my hair more often?

Love,
Niamh



Dear Boys in General,

Not every date has to be so serious! Get over yourselves and just have some fun!

Thank you kindly,
Just fishing







1 comment:

  1. Goodness, they seem to be evolving into something other than normal. But totally...high school is WAAAAAAAY too serious. Have fun. enjoy it a little. soon it will be over and then you'll be in college which for you will be a breeze.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...