2.06.2013

Dear Boys,

Dear Caught Looking,

You got caught, I probably got caught...so how 'bout we stop sneaking around it?
Except I'm probably not going to be seeing you any time in the near future.
Wasted opportunities...

Oh, well,
Looking Back



Dear 12,

Thoroughly disappointed. Tho.rough.ly.

Patooie,
Not Katniss. Ever. Again.



Dear Deere,

I can't even believe that happened...On the plus side, you're coming home!
How about you just remember how my hair was romantic? And how your dad thinks I'd be worth waiting for?

Love,
Doe



Dear Baker,

I am SO. STINKING. TIRED. OF. YOU.
Go away. And learn to take NO for an answer.

No thank you. Not ever.
Niamh



Dear Attractive Acadorks,

You exist! Hallelujah!

Your admiring fan,
Our Lady in Red



Dear Michelangelo,

You have gorgeous eyes, you play guitar, and you're not a total jerk-wad . You just shot waaay up in my book!

Love,
Niamh



Dear Dough-boi,

I can't even being to tell you how much I am loving this arrangement so far. Here's to a semester of all the best kind of mishaps! I promise not to break the slides if you're careful with the scalpel...

Love,
Achilles



Dear Skater,

You are the reason I make eye contact with attractive strangers. You and your smile.

See you around campus...near the dorms?
Odyssey



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...