2.21.2013

Dear Boys,

Dear Red,

Such a gentleman...ish. But hey, thanks for teaching me how to golf.

Love,
Princess



Dear Louis,

Ugh. I know I shouldn't be rude...but ugh.
If you didn't hate me before, I'm 99% positive you probably should now.

Sorry-ish,
Niamh



Dear Train,

I'm sorry it didn't work out - please don't beat yourself up about it!

Love,
Niamh



Dear Ewok,

I definitely prefer watching movies with you...

Love you too,
Meep



Dear Tech-y,

It's nice to know that thus far you're remained entirely oblivious to how rude I am to you sometimes...

Lurve,
Independent



Dear Camaro,

Well, you're a new and totally unexpected variable...

Hm.
'Stang



Dear Dough-boi,

Nobody's died yet! I think we're a success.
Also, I'd eat potato starch with you anytime.

Yours,
Achilles



Dear Peewee,

I like this way better than whatever awkwardness it was that we left off on. Let's keep it this way, okay?

Love,
Niamh



My dearest Stripling Warrior,

Just so you know, I love that you're such a gentleman. Everyone else does too. And I love everyone in your life that is molding you to become whoever you're going to be when I meet you.

All my love and then some,
Your Virtuous Woman...in training



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...