1.04.2013

High FIVE for Friday!

It's Friday. Well, that came out of nowhere. 
My last weekday out of classes...sigh.
But don't worry - I'll be living it up {by window shopping at the mall}.

Meanwhile, here are my top 5 from this week!

via


#1) I saw The Hobbit! I've never been a Lord of the Rings fan {I've only read the books...and to be honest, they bored me to death. Don't get me wrong, it's gorgeous writing, just...so much of it seemed arbitrary. The last book in the trilogy was the only one that I really enjoyed}, but I did like The Hobbit as a book, and I'd say they did pretty well making it into a movie.

#2) Strawberry lemon sorbet frozen yogurt topped with pineapple...I die.

#3) It's 2013! I spent New Year's Eve with some of my favorite people, and started off 2013 with an early breakfast of waffles topped with ice cream. 

#4) I finally got my new header {courtesy of Shaina from Shadylane - check her out!} up! I'll still be tweaking the rest of the design for a while, but it feels good to practically have one of 2013's goals crossed off already!

#5) I went to a super-exciting baptism that everybody's been waiting for forever on Tuesday! And then proceeded to get miserably lost on the way home...but that's just me. Perpetually lost.

And that is just a bit of my pretty darn awesome week. 
I definitely finished off my winter break well!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, LOVE LOVE LOVE the new blog design! Super fun and bright!! Happy first week of 2013!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...