1.16.2013

Dear Boys,


Dear Train,

I'm totally taking credit for this (yet again. What would you do without me?) You are going to have so much fun!!!

Love,
Niamh



Dear Junior,

You're too cute! And I totally let you win those games. Ish.

Anytime,
Rook



Dear Duck,

Wish it was you. Just a little.

Love,
Turtle



Dear Baker,

I'm sure it would have been adorable, and I appreciate the thought! It's your own fault for being so pushy earlier. So don't go taking it out on her.

Love,
Niamh



Dear D,

Hope you're going with Kayla's plan. It's cuter than yours.

Love,
The BFF



Dear Louis,

It's not going to be awkward. It's not. We'll flirt any awkwardness away - that's what we do best, isn't it?

Please?
Niamh



My dearest Spaniard,

Just found out that you won't be coming in town this summer.
That really stinks. Like, a lot.
I'm bummed.

Lovelovelove,
La Senorita



My dearest Stripling Warrior,

I've been on a major wedding kick lately...you should see the rapid growth of my Wedding board on Pinterest. And I've realized that you really don't need to stress about the proposal. I don't need bells and whistles and fireworks. Just you.
I'd prefer it wasn't in public - that's my one request. I've got an ugly crying face.

All my love and then some,
Your Virtuous Woman...in training


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...