9.08.2012

Two Truths and A Lie Reveal

Question #9 from this post was two truths and a lie...and now I'll tell you which was which!



via
1. I've only visited two other states - TRUE
I'm not a big traveler - I'm still discovering most of my own state! When I was 18 months old, I visited Oregon. Then when I was in seventh grade, my family got to go to Maryland/D.C. to participate in a government health study because my little sister has this rare disease. That, folks, is the extent of my traveling outside of California - and really, Oregon hardly counts since I have no memories from it!



via
2. I've never tasted coffee - FALSE
It's against my religion to drink coffee, but I swear it was an accident! In middle school, I went with two of my friends to a little coffee shop to get something to drink. I ordered a vanilla bean frappuccino (you know, the one without caffeine) and one of my friends (also a Mormon) ordered a chocolate frappuccino. She took a couple sips, and said "Hey, Niamh, this tastes funny. Try it!" I did, and I'd never tasted coffee before then, but the taste is close enough to the smell that I could tell what it was. And, to be honest, I was not impressed. I have no intention of ever trying coffee again! {sorry, Em:)}



via
3. I'm deathly allergic to rabbits - TRUE
So "deathly" is probably a bit of an over-exaggeration, but you should have seen me the last time I came in contact with a rabbit! Everything was itchy and bumpy and red...and I didn't think about how I should probably wash my hands before touching my eyes, so I was rubbing them, and I kid you not, my eyeballs were swollen. Like, not the skin around them, but the eyeballs themselves. They had actually swollen around the edges of my contact lenses, and when I took the lenses out, they left a dent. In my eyeball. It was nasty.


Now that you know more about me than you ever wanted to...have a great weekend!




linking up with covered in grace!

1 comment:

  1. oh man, sooo close. but hey you live the CA!!!! so do I:)
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...