9.19.2012

Dear Boys,


Dear Boys in General,

Last time, I was sick of you guys. Now I'm just sick.
*snifflecoughsneezewheeze*

Love,
Niamh



Dear Duck,

You make me smile. You can keep doing that for as long as you want:)

Love,
Turtle



Dear Tom,

Please go away. It's not that there's anything wrong with you, it's just...you're...you.

Sorry!
Niamh



My dearest Spaniard,

You're getting replaced...how many times do I have to tell you to move here already?

Lovelovelove,
La Senorita



Dear Hobbit,

You're cute. In, like, the sweet little kid kind of way. Which is definitely still a compliment!

Yours,
Niamh



Dear Cool Guy,

I'm not that young! At least you're trying to make up for somehow never noticing me before.

Sincerely,
Not a Frosh





1 comment:

  1. Hey there!
    Stopping by from the "Monday MeetUp" - I´m a new follower!
    Cute blog!
    Have a nice day,
    xoxo
    Anni

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...