9.04.2012

I Don't Even Know...


....and that's why I need to learn to just turn things over to God. Some things, I can't control, and that's okay. What's not okay is holding on to them and letting it eat me up. I do that a lot - constantly wondering If I had done such-and-such differently, would it have turned out better? Could I have done anything? Why is this happening???!

via

 I'm kinda just feeling guilty about life in general right now. And to make things even better, I started my homework without reading my scriptures. Blech. I'm going to go do it right now, so I won't just be half-reading it while I'm pretty much asleep, but still.

I need a vacation. Like, one of those spiritual ones, where you go to some cabin in the wilderness with nothing but food, your scriptures, and a yoga mat. That seriously sounds fabulous right now.

via

Look at that picture...If God can make something as magnificent as that, He can help me through anything and everything, if I let him. I've just got to let him!

This week is going to be great, guys. It's a wonderful world, and we have a wonderful Father. 

1 comment:

  1. Amen. it can be hard to let Him take control of things. but he gives me so much peace when i do:)
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...