6.30.2012

So I Walk into GAP for the First ((and Last)) Time....

And an hour and several trips to the fitting room later, I'm the proud owner of
THE MOST AMAZING PANTS EVER!!!

shop here

How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.....

+ look at the color! And to imagine I was thisclose to buying a GRAY pair. Sheesh.
+ they are so comfy! I always had something against jeggings - no clue why - but now that I own a pair, I love them to death
+ they go with...um, everything in my closet! No kidding. I stayed up way late last night just putting together jillions of different outfits with them.
+ they were FREE

hand-me-down shirt & scarf,
GAP jeggings (cuffed because it's a gajillion degrees outside)

thrifted cardigan & bandana/scarf,
hand-me-down shirt & belt, GAP  jeggings,
wet seal flip-flops

hand-me-down blazer & shirt & necklace & belt,
GAP jeggings, wet seal flip-flops


So you remember M:PT? I was one of the lucky winners of the voucher for free GAP jeans! ((See the other winners here)) I had never been in a GAP store before, and I don't imagine that it will be happening again in the near future - have you seen the price tags in there? I would have had to pay over $70 for these pants! That's a bit much, especially considering that pretty much every other item of clothing I'm wearing in these pictures is a hand-me-down. But they were free, so it's not an issue.

Happy happy day!



1 comment:

  1. Wow, I love those pants! Your outfits are all very cute but I think the cardi and scarf would be my favorite!

    I used to dislike jeggings too--even the name sounded silly and unwearable. Then I bought a pair of quality jeggings and fell in love. I think if you buy a good pair it's going to be different than buying a cheapie pair! Nice score with the Gap voucher, BTW--things like that are always so fun!

    Martha
    http://www.quickcheapandpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...