6.16.2012

A Joy in My Journey


via

Are you ever INSANELY grateful that you're not brilliant? I suppose if you are brilliant, this is totally irrevelant to you, but that's the type of thing that I am grateful for on a regular basis. Like, every day. All of the super-amazingly-brilliant people are the ones that had maaajor issues with life - like Einstein, Bach, Haber, Beethoven, Mozart, Rembrandt, Bosch, Van Gogh, Hemingway....and so on.

They all see more. I mean, they're the ones that really get it - the type of things that people like me can't even begin to wrap our minds around. The amazing-ness of that must have been heavily shadowed by the frustrations that came with it.

Thank gooseness I'm only average-ly intelligent!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...