6.14.2012

Ode to the French Braid

Dear French Braid,
Where have you been all my life?


Well, not all my life. My mother french braided my hair when I was little, but once I got into junior high, she stopped doing my hair for me. I also developed the idea that I looked awful with my hair pulled back from my face. That idea lasted a long time (L-O-N-G), but I've since gotten over it. Braids are really in right now, and I've been eagerly noting all sorts of tutorials, but I always come back to variations on the french braid.

via

via

 
It's become my go-to hairstyle - it's one of those effortless chic looks that actually is effortless. I'm in love!


2 comments:

  1. oh my goodness I went through that phase too!!!! it took me ages to get over it:P
    Em;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't braid my hair. I desperately need help controlling the crazy masses that refuse to be controlled in any way. Do you think this has something to do with my personality. HELP!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...