7.26.2014

Erinaceinae

Or, The Post where I Thought I'd be Clever and Use the Scientific Name as the Title

this is a photo by Eliane Guiheneuf and I am adding this link in the
attempt to eliminate any possibilities of getting sued but really I don't know what I'm doing
DAY SIX // a photo of an animal you'd like to keep as a pet

Actually writing a blog post is not mentioned in this prompt. And I'm tired. Hedgehogs are cute and unfortunately illegal to own in California. Hence my main motivation for moving to Oregon.

1 comment:

  1. That sucks!! I live in MI and we have one. They don't live that long and are more cute than cuddly. They are SUPER sensitive to sound and temperature. I suggest getting a baby so if you want to hold it, it will get used to it. Older ones don't like to be handled. Well, not a baby, but young one. But not too young ;) -karrie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...