DAY TEN // put your music player on shuffle and write the first ten songs that play
The original prompt was "a photo of your favorite place to eat", but I don't eat out much, so I didn't like that one. So I turned to Pinterest for other 30-day Blogging Challenges to find a day ten prompt that I liked, and I thought this one would be fun.
I'm going to do two lists - one with my current tastes in music and one from my old iPod, which hasn't been updated in for.ev.er. That second one should be entertaining.
So for the first list we have:
1. Thirst by City and Colour
2. For Emma by Bon Iver
3. Living Color by The Paper Kites
4. Sundown (Back in the Briars) by Iron & Wine
5. Holocene by Bon Iver
6. Big Parade by The Lumineers
7. Cinders and Smoke by Iron & Wine
8. Ladies and Gentlemen by City and Colour
9. Byegone by Volcano Choir
10. Videotape by Radiohead
And now for the throwback.
1. Workin' It Out by Hilary Duff
2. Sinkin' In by Cody Simpson
3. Out of Thin Air from Aladdin and the King of Thieves
4. Linger by The Cranberries
5. Jesus, Take the Wheel by Carrie Underwood
6. Never Say Never by Justin Bieber
7. Broken Vow by Josh Groban
8. A Hard Day's Night by The Beatles
9. East Northumberland High by Miley Cyrus
10. If This Was A Movie by Taylor Swift
Oh, how my tastes have changed. I still love old Miley though.