5.25.2014

I Forgot How to Blog


I don't think that blogging is anything like riding a bike. After months and months and months away from the blog, I'm not really sure what I wrote about way back then, or how I went about doing it.

And right now, I really have nothing to say - but getting back into blogging, and being more serious about it, is something I know I want to do. So here I am. With a lot of words that don't mean much and an entirely unrelated picture of myself frolicking on the beach.

Things to look forward to on the blog in the near future (near being a relative term, naturally) are more regular posts, an entirely new blog design (I'll be reteaching myself all the html and whatnot), and a kinda big-ish reveal. So stay tuned.

It's good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...