6.19.2013

Dear Boys,

 Dear Duck,

Glad that's over.

See ya,
Turtle



Dear Conductor.

I wish there was a way that  I could be nice to you 
without you attaching yourself to me indefinitely.

Love,
Niamh



Dear Deere,

You getting engaged wasn't really in the plans...
but congratulations anyway!

I'll get over it,
Doe



Dear Ewok.

Yeah, this whole "never-seeing-you-again" thing kinda sucks.

Come back?
Meep



Dear Louis,

You are thoroughly confusing.
 And so I'm stepping back.

Later,
Niamh



Dear B-Face,

I take it back. 
I was totally okay with you being pretty much
 officially out of my life. You can stay out now.

Love,
Niamh



My dearest Spaniard,

This week makes one year.
Can we go back to then?

Lovelovelove,
La Senorita



Dear Bloglovin',

I've gotten used to you. 
And I may have even - dare I say it? - learned to love you.

Love, 
Niamh


Dear Google,

I forgive you.

Love,
Niamh




***Follow me on Bloglovin' HERE***



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I've got a few "conductors" in my life. Gotta love 'em, right? :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...